Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A Day In The Life

Today was another day. I woke up, went to work. Came home, took a much needed nap after the long weekend. I woke and watched a movie with the little one, and then we had dinner. Folded laundry, did some homework. Now I'm laying here. Enjoying the time. The little one is sound asleep, I have some soft pop music playing. It's nights like these that I spend reflecting on everything that has been going on in my life. Lately there have been many changes. A big move a couple months ago, new friendships, and new jobs. My life is so hectic sometimes, so when I have this time I take advantage of it. I feel guilty sometimes for doing so, but I'm trying my best to succeed at so many things. It's not always easy, and when I first became a single mom I had no idea the struggles I would face. Everyday isn't good, but there is good in every day. I work hard now to give us a better life one day.

-Reflecting

No comments:

Post a Comment