Blog Archive

Monday, October 31, 2016

Back

I fall in and out of hobbies such as this. Sometimes I stop feeling like my life is worth writing about. Or I lose my desire to do anything that takes even an ounce of effort, especially if there isn't an immediate or certain reward.

So, blogging took a hit. For an entire year I suppose. I've been trying to get back into it. So here I am.

Life is full of chaos. Sometimes I finally feel ahead. Or even motivated to create necessary change. And then just as suddenly as it comes, it goes. Today I woke up motivated to get weeks of laundry finally completed. I sorted it all out. Then as I was about to get started, I stopped. I laid down. 'Not right now, maybe later,' I thought. Then I got back up and I saw my bathroom and I said to myself, 'Nah, today I want to deep clean the entire house. Yes, I can do this.' and quickly following that I laid back down in bed and fell asleep for four hours. I slept the day away, because when I have important things to complete I get so easily overwhelmed.

I don't feel good about this trend. Nothing ever gets done, and I wind up being more stressed after I've awoken to find nothing was completed. I get stuck in this revolving circle.

I eventually pull myself out. Somehow something gives me the motivation and I'll get a ton accomplished and feel great about myself.

-Where is that Motivation Now

1 comment:

  1. Good read. Officially letting you know I'm following your blog now.

    ReplyDelete